Recipe of chocolate chip cookies
Cookies with chocolate chips are possibly the most emblematic cookies that exist in the world of confectionery. We all know them and we've all eaten them.
And I think we're almost all fans of them 😛
I think after the Oreo cookies, these chocolate chip cookies are my second favorites of all the universe.
- How to make homemade oreo cookies
In addition to delicious, with incredibly easy to make. Anyone, even inexperienced, even a child (with parental supervision) could prepare these chocolate chip cookies at home.
The important thing here is what type of chocolate you are going to use: the ideal is buy chocolate chips ready, you get this in any section of pastry in a supermarket.
You can also put pieces of your favorite chocolate, and of course, mix different types of chocolate. This is very fun.
You can also add pieces of nuts, but this depends on the creativity of each one.
Let's get to the point.
How to make homemade chocolate chip cookies
- 200 grams of wheat flour
- 180 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of butter li>
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup of chocolate chips, or pieces of your favorite chocolate
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Let the butter Put at room temperature before use.
- Beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer or using the old technique of the wooden pallet by hand.
- Add the egg and keep mixing.
- Slowly add the flour Wheat and next to it the yeast and a pinch of salt.
- Beat everything until it becomes a homogeneous mass that can be caught by hand.
- Now you are going to add the chocolate chips, or pieces of chopped chocolate. At this time, if you were using an electric mixer, you will stop using it and you will mix the sparks with a wooden palette.
- Let this mixture stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take a previously greased baking sheet, make balls with the cookie dough by hand, put them on on the tray and squash them a little.
- Make several of these balls and put them on the tray, making sure there is enough space between each one so that it does not stick when it grows in the oven.
- Now simply put it to bake for 15 minutes or until the cookies are ready (that have been browned without burning).
- Remember that the ovens do not always cook at the temperature they say, you must be careful in case your cookies are ready ahead of time.
- When they are ready, remove the cookies from the tray and let them stand at room temperature. mbiente.
You can now enjoy some delicious chocolate chip cookies.
If you are a confectioner, we have several easy dessert recipes that you will like. .